News and notes from around the interweb:
- Miami wins an ‘Airport of the Year’ award from the Air Line Pilots Association. Naturally, they used a methodology that may even be worse than how US News picks the best frequent flyer program. Put it this way, I don’t trust any pilot to fly an airplane if they voted for Miami as being the best airport.
- I need to try this the next time I’m annoyed by an airline’s call center.
- 21 Photos of Bizarre Passengers on Planes (HT: Rob R.)
- What Makes a Good Korean Restaurant? (HT: Marginal Revolution) By the way, this one is very good.
- Lyft’s New Ridesharing Service is the Beginning of the End for Public Buses