News and notes from around the interweb:
- Barclays AAdvantage business card is back to 80,000 miles and a statement credit equal to the annual fee after $2000 spend within 90 days. Barclays business cards generally will not increment Chase 5/24.
- The final Boeing 747.
747-8F N862GT rolled out of the factory tonight. The last 747, line 1574, entered final body join on September 29 pic.twitter.com/jWGt67LtOR
— Paine Airport (@mattcawby) October 4, 2022
- All planes, everywhere should route over Santa Monica tbh
- Flight attendant stole a passenger’s jewelry at Washington National TSA checkpoint this time it wasn’t the government agency’s screeners Taking Stones Away.
- New Delta website for selecting million miler gifts
- United introducing Kosher meals to Newark Polaris lounge