News and notes from around the interweb:
- An old MD88 has been turned into an RV (HT: Paul H)
- I always say once you’re checking one bag, you might as well check them all – you already have to arrive earlier at the airport, and wait at baggage claim.
By gosh everything arrived.
— GAZITUA (@gazi2a) March 19, 2022
- Whatever your feelings on continued mask mandates at this point, I maintain that American Airlines is (inconsistently) too aggressive in enforcement compared to United.
— ESG Low Score Champ 🚬 (@MentholDealer) March 19, 2022
- Another day, another British Airways operational meltdown The airline continues to struggle with ‘baggage’ from the Willie Walsh and Alex Cruz eras.
— clayre gribben (@clayrebash) March 19, 2022
- It’s all related.
*Whispers* Airbus A350 paint settlement? *Whispers* https://t.co/PvDNptMGuf
— Jon Ostrower (@jonostrower) March 20, 2022
- What strikes me is the inconsistency is F&B offerings across United Clubs.
It’s got the new design – with a bar, two phone booths, and varied seating areas.
But the real wins were:
1) friendly staff
2) to-go water bottles (8 ozs)
3) hot and tasty food
4) quiet and relaxing pic.twitter.com/e4HXsLKWw9
— Zach Griff (@_ZachGriff) March 20, 2022