News and notes from around the interweb:
- Hard to argue, actually. (HT: Jonathan W)
We are sure that we are the most evolved living species on this planet?
(Wait for it) pic.twitter.com/ZQGbdrwxnc
— Gabriele Corno (@Gabriele_Corno) October 4, 2022
- Delta “Sorry/Not Sorry” for Retaliating Against Pilot in Whistleblower Case Court ruled Delta had to inform pilots of its behavior in a case claiming they retaliated against a pilot who reported safety issues, requiring that pilot to see a company-selected psychiatrist who concocted a diagnosis that kept them out of the cockpit.
- Nothing symbolized turning United Airlines around more than the first moves by then-CEO Oscar Munoz to offer Illy coffee (instead of Fresh Poo) and stroopwafels on board. It symbolized the departure from the Jeff Smisek era. Never forget how bad disgraced CEO Jeff Smisek was for United.
- Too bad they decided to terminate the line before, you know, actually reaching the airport.
EXCLUSIVE – we get the first look on Metro’s Silver Line pulling up to @Dulles_Airport. Simulated service running now, passenger service expected soon. #wmata @nbcwashington pic.twitter.com/iuGVWloHhV
— Adam Tuss (@AdamTuss) October 5, 2022
- Delta moving to Chicago O’Hare’s terminal 5 and United gets 6 of their existing 8 gates.
@user4972867836087 I had a quick stop in Charlotte and this amazing flight attendant made sure to deliver my coffee to my after the Starbucks was taking too long and I almost missed my flight. #AmericanAirlines #SpecialDelivery #Starbucks #NeededMyCoffee #CharlotteAirport #Kindness #BeNiceToOthers #Coffee #Travel #Trending #fyp #PhiladelphiaAirport #HelpMe #TravelAgent #ThankYou @American Airlines @cltairport @Starbucks ♬ follow my ig parkerrwest – parker r. west ✭