News and notes from around the interweb:
- “Boeing is abusing trade laws to harm its competition”, they object to the Bombardier C Series which offers wider seats to customers and against which they don’t have a competitive product. Ironically Boeing is charging that Delta is benefiting from illegal Canadian government subsidies and they’re seeking protection.
- Lufthansa will sell access to its Munich first class lounge and B concourse first class lounge in Frankfurt to business and premium economy long haul passengers on the airline.
- Is hubbing in the Mideast no longer an advantage? Indeed, are Delta, United, and American fighting the last battle?
- Last fall a man was arrested for living in Priority Pass lounges in the Singapore airport. It turns out that 59 people so far this year have been arrested for using boarding passes to go airside at Singapore Changi without intending to travel.
- Even better than the First CityWide Bank of Change: