News and notes from around the interweb:
- Qantas draws the wrong lion relaunching Beijing flights. It’s noteworthy that service to China’s capital begins right after the US withdraws from the Transpacific Partnership, and Qantas CEO Alan Joyce emphasizes increased importance of trade with China.
- I was a guest on the Delta Medallion podcast.
- Download the ITA Matrix app before it disappears
- Will Atlanta airport get a casino?
- Expedia’s new ad that aired during CNN’s inauguration coverage, about peeking over walls. (HT: Dennis Schaal)
- I love Priority Pass, though there are only 40-something lounges in the US you can access — while there are around 1000 globally. Some lounges are better than others. At Newark airport there’s the Art & Lounge landside, before security. Windbag Miles came across a promotional video that you can truly enjoy… ironically.
CitiBusiness® / AAdvantage® Platinum Select® Mastercard® Earn 65,000 AAdvantage miles.