News and notes from around the interweb:
- Receive 2500 Aeroplan miles when you join the program and earn your first mile(s).
- Federal bailout in the works for hotel mortgages? a commercial mortgage-backed securities bailout doesn’t do much for jobs, it helps hotel owners and big banks.
- The #FlySafeTexas airport coloring book is downloadable and suitable for printing.
- Doctor of Credit writes that Chase will no longer approve credit cards for people in the U.S. on non-immigrant work visas
- How are hotels handling bad reviews during Covid?
- The world’s last Blockbuster video store is now an Airbnb.
- Hotel elevators – like all elevators – are less than awesome shared spaces during Covid