News and notes from around the interweb:
- Cathay Pacific and United will trial an app that will turn lab-confirmed Covid tests (and ultimately vaccine certification) into a QR code that can be used as a contactless passport for travel.
- I joined the Miles To Go podcast to lay out what travel will look like after the pandemic and answer listener questions.
- Priority Pass adds new Baltimore Minute Suites
- Waldorf Astoria New York auctions off 80,000 items
- Joe Biden explains his airline policy.
- Burger King promotes confidence in their restaurants as ‘Burger Kleen’ and wants you to think of air travel to give you peace of mind. Which is weird since people aren’t flying much these days. But, sure. (HT: Live and Let’s Fly)