News and notes from around the interweb:
- The Trump Organization is exploring a sale of the Trump Hotel in DC
- Apple spends so much money on United Airlines travel that they may help the carrier redesign its San Francisco terminal
- Woman pretends to be pregnant to avoid carry on bag fees
- TSA passing judgment on the validity of adoption “Show me your papers” is scarier for some families than others.
- With load factor way down Cathay Pacific is giving free coach tickets to employees to travel across Asia.
- The Secret Service wants flights approaching Washington National to fly over Virginia instead of straight up the river.
- KLM starts flying to St. Maarten again today.