News and notes from around the interweb:
- Top 20 countries by international seat capacity we’re number one! Incredibly the UK and Germany aren’t far behind. It’s not surprising to see major hubs with no domestic flights do well here, Hong Kong and Singapore.
- Status Match With Millennium Hotels and Resorts for Club Suite Upgrades and Club Executive Lounge Access
- The sale of defense technology has been approved for Air India One, Boeing 777s tha will transport Indian heads of state. (Here are the defensive measures that Air Force One has.)
The two self-protection suites India has requested consist of a Northrop Grumman Directional Infrared Countermeasure system, a Harris-made Advanced Integrated Defensive Electronic Warfare Suite, and BAE’s Airborne Countermeasures Dispenser System, among other systems.
- Cindy McCain called the cops on an interracial family at the Phoenix airport.
At Phoenix Sky Harbor, I reported an incident that I thought was trafficking. I commend the police officers for their diligence. I apologize if anything else I have said on this matter distracts from “if you see something, say something”
— Cindy McCain (@cindymccain) February 7, 2019
- Qantas cancels remaining Airbus A380 orders surprising no one.
- What Happened at the Recent Emirates Cabin Crew Forum?
- Delta’s Airbus A220 [formerly Bombardier C-Series] had its inaugural flight yesterday.
Here’s the lav:
— Kris Van Cleave (@krisvancleave) February 7, 2019