News and notes from around the interweb:
- Some things really shouldn’t be connected to WiFi. Like bikinis.
- Tips for surviving a 16 hour flight in economy. I’ve done economy long haul to Sydney, but it’s been many many years. If I had to do it again, all things equal I’d choose to fly Singapore. Although it’s too easy to upgrade on Singapore to let that happen.
- Grasping at straws for anything positive around the horrific Fort Lauderdale airport baggage claim shorting, a girl was at least reunited with the teddy bear her dying grandfather had given her 10 years earlier.
- Don’t let the door hit you on the way out
- Austin’s new temporary gates may set a world record for required airport walking
- Life observations: Airplanes (HT: One Mile at a Time)
I think some of the distances at MIA’s gate D-60 (American Eagle) might be similar.