News and notes from around the interweb:
- Bangkok expected to re-open to tourists October 15 (HT: Drew J.)
- Missed connection on a Los Angeles – DC flight
- A genius speaks. (She writes “Why has no one ever talk about this hack?”)
- Farewell Big Bird.
Wistful day at Frankfurt Airport: together with our friends from @lufthansa, we paid tribute to the airline's last parked A380 in Frankfurt. Take care, big buddy – goodbye, Sleeping Beauty! 👋🛫👋 #a380 #LH9921 #lufthansa #frankfurtairport #gatewaytotheworld pic.twitter.com/4UYgLDpZAo
— Frankfurt Airport (@Airport_FRA) September 14, 2021
- The UAE is up to 38 Covid-19 sniffing dogs at airports. These dogs seem highly accurate. (HT: @crucker)
- Couple sentenced to prison for selling $31 million worth of fake coupons they didn’t just use logos and product images, they created barcodes that would scan at stores.