News and notes from around the interweb:
- Amazon will offer ‘pay over tiem’ financing at check-out separate from their co-brand credit card pitches. This actually makes a lot of sense, for instance we know that about 15% of people finance their vacation packages.
- The airline business travel problem.
- Barclays buying The Gap credit card portfolio from Synchrony Bank
- Bondholders file to liquidate Air Seychelles
- 40% bonus transferring points from Marriott Bonvoy to Etihad Guest
Etihad Business Class