News notes from around the interweb:
- How not to convert your passenger aircraft to cargo
- Delta’s new snack bags passengers receive a hand sanitizing wipe, as cheap as some fares are flying may actually be the most cost-effective way to stock up.
Customers in all cabins receive a snack bag “which can double as an individual trash collector once its contents are consumed” and include Cheez-It crackers; Biscoff cookies; 8.5 oz Dasani bottled water; Hand sanitizing wipe; Cocktail napkin”
- Hertz could face bankruptcy
- Air Arabiya Abu Dhabi still planning spring launch great time for a new low cost carrier?
- Consequences of the pandemic: EVA Air suspends Hello Kitty Jet service “special livery aircraft are subject to route adjustment and do not provide Sanrio-themed inflight service items.”