News notes from around the interweb:
- A woman wore an Air New Zealand uniform to court to prove she worked for the airline. The court ruled, however, that she did not.
- Sir Tim Clark’s readout on his closing 35 years at Emirates before retiring this coming June.
- Hyundai Development has acquired South Korean Star Alliance carrier Asiana
- Growing Islamic extremism in the Maldives
- Minnie Mouse and Donald Duck have filed police reports over inappropriate touching by tourists
- Most TSA bin advertising misses the mark (and should the government be selling ad space to companies to display to you during mandatory security exercises?). This one seems well-placed, however:
— Jessica Bursztynsky (@jbursz) December 25, 2019
- Interesting video and documents from July arrest of a Delta pilot arrested for intoxication prior to flight in July. (HT: Reid F)