New and notes from around the interweb:
- The worst free travel promotion in history had a major company purposely losing customer submissions and creating barriers to redemption, and nearly brought down the brand.
- Apple card acquisition costs
- Hilton no longer status matches to Diamond a shame, I was planning on waiting until September 1 to ask for 90 days of Diamond.
- Singapore Airlines 30% award discounts (‘spontaneous escapes’), Singapore – Los Angeles is included in premium economy.
- Is American Express working on their own airport dining program? And will they eventually ditch Priority Pass entirely in favor of their own lounge program?
- Boeing pushes back development of the 777-8 aircraft