News and notes from around the interweb:
- Japan Airlines accidentally re-used the flight number of a plane that crashed in 1985
- United has to take seats out of regional jets because they’re about to lay off pilots because of their union scope clause.
- How to think about flying right now Cranky Flier (Brett Snyder) and I did a Zoom panel for Wendy Perrin, and here’s a transcript of a few of the questions and answers.
- All the places that have travel restrictions on Americans…
- The 10 oldest restaurants in the world both Mozart and Clint Eastwood have eaten at the oldest surviving restaurant – and it was nearly 1000 years old when the composer dined there.
- When you learn your regional airline cancelled its AAA membership to save money during the pandemic.