News notes from around the interweb:
- American Airlines reduces fourth quarter revenue guidance
- The Airbus A350 is an ultra long distance plane but British Airways can’t put Airbus A350s on its longest flights because the planes are packed so tight there’s nowhere to store food for a full second meal.
British Airways disagrees, but the author rebuts their denial.
- Can these possibly be the top travel spots for 2020. Bangkok, Tokyo, Dubai, Seoul…? #1 is the most ‘off the beaten’ on the list and it’s Da Nang which… has a Hyatt Regency.
- Chase Sapphire Reserve cardmembers can now enroll in Lyft Pink for 15% off rides, priority airport pickups and waived lost and found fees. Enrolling gets you a year of the benefit and we do not know if it will be renewed – so if you aren’t a regular Lyft user you may want to wait to enroll until you’re going to use it, don’t waste portions of the year-long benefit. (HT: Doctor of Credit)
- Korean Air ‘nut rage’ heiress and her family take their feud public. Remember Delta now owns a stake in Korean and will help play a role deciding which family member prevails.
- Nice story.
- What part of upgrade don’t you understand?
Flight out of Chicago cancelled so I’ve been put up in the O’Hare Comfort Inn. Lady at reception said I’m in the ‘Boardroom Suite’. I thought to myself “weird name”, then walked into this… 😂 pic.twitter.com/9LfMRybGUl
— Eoin Carrigan (@eoincarrigan) January 12, 2020