News and notes from around the interweb:
- The evolution of the Starbucks loyalty program
- Southwest accidentally emailed Rapid Rewards members telling them they had earned a companion pass.
- Even more Jet Airways planes likely to be repossessed
- Right after Miami airport concessionaire started adding an 18% tip to restaurant and bar bills in the airport a crackdown is now eliminating the practice because it turns out to be illegal there.
- Just another day on Spirit Airlines
- United and Expedia continue to tussle in court. Skift the latest round as a win for United as Expedia is unable to get a temporary injunction over the airline pulling fares from the travel agency site for travel October 1 onward. However the judge ruled that Expedia was likely to prevail on the merits of the case but hasn’t been able to show the level of harm necessary to justify an injunction prior to a trial on the merits.
Expedia Dancers Failed to Get Their Win in Court Flickr: Juggernautco