“The Octomom”, whom some would say has had more than her allotted 15 minutes of fame, had a kerfuffle with a TV actress on Friday evening while flying back from New York to Los Angeles.
The actress spoke up at the unruliness of Nadya Suleman’s kids during a delay prior to takeoff, wound up exiting the aircraft, and presumably the actresses’ spokespeople are the ones who contacted TMZ to meet the flight on arrival in Los Angeles.
- I cannot even fathom eight two year olds in business class on a transcon. Thank goodness I wasn’t on that flight.
- It could have been a publicity stunt staged by Malaysian to drum up support for their ‘no kids in first class’ policy. Alright, that’s probably a long shot.
- What is the Octomom doing flying business class, when her home has faced foreclosure?
- I wouldn’t have known who actress Kristen Johnston was either.
- Sadly, she probably didn’t open frequent flyer accounts for all her kids… preferably with a program that allows family accounts for mileage pooling.
I don’t generally read TMZ, but fortunately Milepoint member jmrich1432 does.