News and notes from around the interweb:
- Travel influencer sued for deceptive marketing Travelers United claims the influencer (1) says she was the first woman to visit every country in the world when she’s not; (2) fails to disclose sponsored content; (3) claims to have sponsorship deals she doesn’t.
- Yellowstone is Offering a $1,500 Annual Pass That You Won’t Be Able to Use for 150 Years
- A new country in the Caribbean off Belize
- Locating the center of the world’s most densely populated area
- Antimasker flips out, asks flight attendant to join him in the lavatory, gets booted from flight