News and notes from around the interweb:
- Triple points April – June from Club Carlson plus 1000 points for booking through their mobile app. (HT: Head for Points)
- The TSA’s SPOT (Behavior Detection) Program targets undocumented immigrants rather than terrorists. (HT: Reid F.)
- Passengers left over $600,000 in coins at security checkpoints last year.
- Senegal introducing visa-free tourism starting May 1 and will also cut airline ticket taxes in half. Because they actually want people to visit.
- An Air India co-pilot beat up the flight’s captain but they decided to take off and fly to their destination anyway.