News and notes from around the interweb:
- TSA screeners came to work sick with Covid-19 to get attendance bonus shocking absolutely no one.
- Bank of America sold their back book to Barclays, and hasn’t been able to add cardmembers to their portfolio since America West took over US Airways. They certainly have no reason to care that the ad is out of date. But you’d think the Miami airport would care that they haven’t been paid for this in almost two decades…?
Who’s gonna tell Miami airport the news about the relevance of this sign? pic.twitter.com/H6ZowF7yc9
— Emiliano Padilla (@iTripReport) January 27, 2022
- When the end times comes, how will airline employees who charge fees for carry on bags be judged? Will it be enough to say they were just following orders? (Tongue firmly planted in cheek here, for those who will not otherwise realize it.)
- Robot vacuum cleaner escaped from Travelodge
- A YouTuber’s Plane Crash Draws Doubts From Aviation Experts (NYT, HT: Jonathan W)
- Belgium’s new passport design features comic book characters (HT: Paul H)