News and notes from around the interweb:
- The Suntrust Delta debit card has been a strong part of my mileage-earning portfolio. Unfortunately you can no longer obtain one online or even in many cases in-branch. However some people are still getting Suntrust to agree to issue them a card when requesting one via online chat.
- Outsource your claim for compensation from an airline (HT: Reid)
- Up to 2000 free points for joining SAS EuroBonus
- New benefits for SAS EuroBonus Diamond members.
- Something we usually see when a new airline joins the oneworld alliance — earn double American AAdvantage miles when flying new oneworld carrier SriLankan
- Using Paypal loadable cards and the Paypal debit card to generate spending. This is one many steer away from because Paypal does shut down accounts, and can hold onto money for a bit when they do.