News and notes from around the interweb:
- Airlines who violated European refund rules during the pandemic, keeping customers’ money when they cancelled flights, are renewing their push to change the rules retroactively making it ok for them to do so.
- In a bizarre twist, the United Airlines Senior Vice President who went missing in August had his house sold in November.
- Mesa wants to bring the regional carrier model to Europe
- Did Delta fire drag queen Lady MAGA for supporting Trump?
- Virgin Atlantic sees wifi as eventually free which is not surprising since they’re controlled by Delta, which has planned the same thing.
- How have I not ever seen this before? (HT: Paul H.)