News and notes from around the interweb:
- Genuine question people, WHY do you do this?
Please. NO. Make it stop. 🚫 🦶 pic.twitter.com/LAi67J8sjo
— Tiffany Dowd (@LuxeTiffany) September 18, 2022
- In flight test, Elon Musk’s StarLink delivers more than 40 times faster internet than ViaSat high speed internet on American but some skepticism whether it’ll deliver on a larger aircraft with more passengers, and across a wide fleet.
- Airbnb, with chores list that includes mowing the lawn (Business Insider)
- Marjorie Taylor Greene has thoughts on eVTOL electric air taxis like the ones that United Airlines and American Airlines, and now Air Canada, say they’ll eventually fly. Also “mean, nasty airline stewardesses.”
Marjorie Taylor Greene joked that electric airplanes would be powered like “slave ships” with passengers forced to spin on exercise bikes by a “mean, nasty airline stewardess” in order “to keep the airplane in the air.” pic.twitter.com/FI8U6RV0YM
— PatriotTakes 🇺🇸 (@patriottakes) September 17, 2022
- Register to earn double Alaska miles on Fiji Airways flights booked by November 15 for travel December 1 – March 31.
- How to prevent customs agents from copying your phone’s content (WaPo)
- Companies choose economy or no travel, as demand pushes business class ticket prices even higher