News and notes from around the interweb:
- The new Radisson Blu in the Maldives is just 70,000 points per night for an overwater villa with breakfast
- Are my QAnon commenters right about masks??
All those conspiracy theories confirmed pic.twitter.com/SJtAhwkd2e
— btw there's still a pandemic 💣 (@ziyatong) August 7, 2020
- Etihad will continue to fly all 10 of its Airbus A380s. Long live The Residence and Etihad’s first class Apartment.
Not only can you transfer American Express, Citibank and Capital One points straight to Etihad, often the best value is redeeming AAdvantage miles or now Aeroplan points, too.
- Rochester, New York renames its airport for Frederick Douglass
- The Miami Heat’s Jimmy Butler is running a $20 a cup coffee business out of his Disney hotel room since it’s impossible to get decent coffee otherwise.
blocked out the room number on the off chance it’s why this got deleted but JIMMY BUTLER’S BUBBLE COFFEE SHOP I AM LOSING IT pic.twitter.com/hQlW6Qv63b
— sarah j. dudski (@dudski) August 15, 2020