News and notes from around the interweb:
- US Customs finds 743 fake IDs at Chicago O’Hare in two weeks most come in from China, and are intended to help underaged people drink.
- Someone actually managed to travel to Taiwan here’s how they did it.
- First-Class Flier Causes Absolute Chaos With ‘Homophobic’ Attack, Feds Say
- The American Airlines flight attendants union is moving to a Microsoft Teams phone system and literally warning that it may not work. I do not know anyone who likes Teams for anything.
- United Airlines Boeing 767-400 Polaris retrofit coming. 34 business class, 24 premium economy, 48 economy plus and 125 standard economy seats.
One can see that rejected config here: pic.twitter.com/dyxDyPz8SE
— 🇺🇦 JonNYC 🇺🇦 (@xJonNYC) April 26, 2022
- New Mileage Plan members get $50 off an Alaska Airlines flight
- The resuscitated Jet Airways will only hire female flight attendants because they’d have more trouble making mixed gender cabin crew share hotel rooms to save money.