News and notes from around the interweb:
- New Priority Pass lounges coming to New York JFK terminals 1 and 4
- Uzbekistan’s metro: an underground world of Soviet opulence (HT: Marginal Revolution)
- Bulk wall mounted hotel toiletries are disgusting, part 768.
Bulk hotel toiletries are the best. Keep saving the world hotel companies. pic.twitter.com/Ix8UoCgqRR
— Richard Kerr (@KerrPoints) November 4, 2019
- Korean Air’s new K-Pop safety video is awesome. (HT: One Mile at a Time)
- Did Singapore Changi airport steal terminal design from Doha Hamad International?