News and notes from around the interweb:
- IHG sent out a press release but I’m not sure bulk Dove products in rooms is something to be proud of.
- JetBlue gets permanent slots at London Heathrow
- Air India considers order for 300 narrowbody jets in what would be one of the largest aircraft buys ever (Bloomberg)
- In economy there are meals.
@AmericanAir this is not appropriate food to serve on a flight. Thank goodness for the kind flight attendant, Heidi, who found me something else to eat on Flight 714 on June 5. pic.twitter.com/xJyVJ8HnBl
— sherlern (@sherlern) June 20, 2022
- United still expected to start San Francisco – Bangalore this year
- With seasonal Bangkok service, Air Canada will launch first non-stop from North America to Thailand in a decade