News and notes from around the interweb:
- FAA won’t start a new regulatory rulemaking on seat sizes this wouldn’t have gotten you more space for free, it would have outlawed ultra low cost carriers like Spirit who drive down the prices you pay for tickets with United, Delta, and American.
- Uber may merge its Middle East business with Careem
- Co-chairman of Chinese travel conglomerate HNA has died in France
- FAA will work to minimize circling approaches
Copyright: cylonphoto / 123RF Stock Photo
- United removing seat back entertainment from 9 Boeing 757s Scott Kirby strikes again.
- The late George Carlin on airlines. (Language is, naturally, NSFW)