News and notes from around the interweb:
- Far be it from me to defend airport concessions pricing, but David Brooks orders a triple whiskey and complains that makes his burger meal expensive.
This meal just cost me $78 at Newark Airport. This is why Americans think the economy is terrible. pic.twitter.com/1qeV9qOBL3
— David Brooks (@nytdavidbrooks) September 21, 2023
- You passengers are disgusting.
@AmericanAir count your days cause why am I being held hostage on a plane that we can't even use the bathrooms on. This is wild. I left LAX on a non stop flight at 9:30 this morning. It's now 8pm in jacksonville, and I was suppose to be in Orlando at 5:30😡 pic.twitter.com/vLbgGWMetf
— Savvy ⛽️ (@stephsooosavage) September 20, 2023
- Delta SkyMiles devaluation swag (HT: Tom F)
- JetBlue doesn’t get enough credit for this.
When the flight has free wi-fi for all since 2013 >>.
— JetBlue (@JetBlue) September 19, 2023
- Hickory, North Carolina airport may lose its FAA certification
- Pacman Jones Uses Airport Arrest Video To Tease New Song
- Man Runs Down Airport Runway Toward Airplane
👀 A TAAG Angola DHC-8-400 shuts down their #1 engine after a looney runs out on the runway at Soyo Airport (FNSO) eventually a security guard chases them away. 😱
— Thenewarea51 (@thenewarea51) September 20, 2023
- The woman whose face is on the side of Hawaiian Airlines planes has passed away