News and notes from around the interweb:
- Baltia Airlines, which has never flown or sold a ticket in 27 years, has $119 million in debt
- Remembering the crazy landings at Hong Kong’s old airport (HT: Jonathan W.)
- Lyft is partnering with Taco Bell to provide detours on rides to go through the drive through and reward customers with a free Doritos Locos Taco.
- Singapore low cost carrier Scoot has completed its integration of Tiger Air, announced service to Honolulu
- How is Norwegian’s premium economy as a budget premium economy across the Atlantic?
Copyright william87 / 123RF Stock Photo
- How to pick the best camera for travel
- Can’t afford a vacation? Blame the government..
- Future of Airbus A380 hinges on big Emirates order (HT: Alan H.)