News and notes from around the interweb:
- They don’t let you fly drunk on Aer Lingus
@rip.raaa Sorry, I'm not good at making TikToks, but these sisters at EWR airport had a complete meltdown while my flight was delayed for 3 hours. #newyorkornowhere #newyork #goodbye #intoxicatedarewr #womanarrestedatewr ♬ original sound – E
- North Korean Air Koryo’s flight appear halted after brief resumption.
- American Airlines Mexico City ticket office closing.
- It seems like a cruise is something you don’t want to cut it close on arrival for.
Lady showed up 5 minutes after her cruise ship left. pic.twitter.com/4UnSCfAnPX
— Jelly Santos (@MrsJellySantos) September 14, 2023
- $1000 bonus offer for new US Bank savings and checking accounts
- Port Authority of New York New Jersey still only paying lip service to its ‘street pricing’ requirement for vendors in its airports: the case of the $16 M&Ms.
In other news, street pricing enforcement at @JFKairport seems to be going well. I'm sure @PANYNJ has a good explanation for a $16 bag of (admittedly family size) M&Ms. #paxex
(Picture from a friend) pic.twitter.com/58ngKNKPLG
— Seth Miller (@WandrMe) September 14, 2023
- British Airways Pilot Who Refused to Wear a Face Mask Because He Was a ‘Sovereign Being’ Loses Discrimination Lawsuit Against Airline
- Take the old stickers off your baggage, people! (HT: Tommy L)
@flyontairport Pro Tip: If you dont want your bags to get lost when traveling… remove old stickers from past trips off your luggage. #FlyONT #SoCalSoEasy ♬ Sunshine – WIRA