News and notes from around the interweb:
- Would Air France 447 have happened if the flight was operated by a Boeing aircraft?
- Another dog died on a Delta flight while connecting in Detroit
- Delta improves upgrades for elites flying Aeromexico. Aeromexico, part-owned by Delta, operates as a vassal state which is a major reason they’re now attacking Emirates. the Gulf carrier issue has been resolved in the U.S. but Mexico is another bite at the apple.
- How corruption in Malaysia interfered with the search for MH370 (HT: Jeff W)
- TSA dance-off with a kid in Orlando. (HT: @Kalbozey)
When Preston started doing the floss dance above the @TSA checkpoint at MCO, he caught the attention of an officer below who was headed to his break. Impressed by the kid's sweet dance moves, he decided his break could wait for a little fun and an impromptu dance-off. 🕺 pic.twitter.com/lINJ0eB2jx
— Orlando International Airport (@MCO) June 1, 2018
- US is trying to figure out how to pay for Kim Jnng Un’s hotel stay in Singapore