New and notes from around the interweb:
- What happens to your credit card purchase data? What you buy is valuable information to market to you.
- The airline industry’s new Ben Baldanza.
So @Allegiant CEO Maury Gallagher is the most quotable U.S. airline executive. Here's what he just told a room of mostly airport operators about his customers. "They don't give a damn about your airports nor do they give a damn about the interior of my airplanes." pic.twitter.com/z57GxNC4V1
— Brian Sumers (@BrianSumers) August 26, 2019
- How airlines decide which flights get priority during bad weather
- Man arrested for very negative Hilton review don’t threaten a mass shooting no matter how bad your stay is.
- How maintenance ensures there’s additional work that needs to be done?
Emirates Airbus A380 (A6-EOP, msn 200, built Nov 2015) was seriously damaged in a maintenance mishap in Dubai, UAE when its nose fell off the jacks and crashed to the ground. Structural damage is expected near the nosegear. No injuries reported. @a380fanclub pic.twitter.com/SBn1HnkPpd
— JACDEC (@JacdecNew) August 24, 2019
- 9 things that happen to your body when you fly