News and notes from around the interweb:
- The first Singapore Airlines A350 has left the paint shop.
- Here’s the list of changes and new features that are part of AwardWallet’s new beta. If you want in on the beta for your own account here’s an upgrade link.
- Hyatt is eliminating in-room on demand porn. Just like everyone else is. Of course, they give all guests free internet.
- Hyatt Visa: 50,000 Gold Passport points is better than two free nights
- Leaked Costco memo on the transition from American Express to Visa and Citibank.
- Delta has gone to great lengths to demonstrate that they are New York. As part of that strategy they have sponsorship deals with the New York Knicks, Rangers, Mets, and Yankees. They’ve extended deals with both the Mets and Yankees, paying seven figures a year to each.
- Here’s an amazing 360 degree interactive video inside the cockpit of a Swiss Airbus A320 during takeoff and landing of a flight from Geneva to Zurich. You can drag and adjust the frame of reference. (HT: Paul H.)