News and notes from around the interweb:
- American Airlines lost their luggage. When they found it, the delivery driver stole it.
- Northern Pacific, the new Anchorage-based airline launching this fall that will operate ex-American Airlines 757s on a one-stop basis between mainland U.S. and Asia, will make some improvements to Anchorage airport’s North Terminal (HT: Joe R.)
Northern Pacific Airways, an affiliate of rural Alaska flier Ravn Alaska, plans to make improvements at the North Terminal, including a theater area that seats 50 where visitors to the terminal can watch short clips about Alaska.
The company, which plans to start flying in November, will also build a lounge and bar area for its customers with a live-screen projection, showing wild Alaska bears or the Northern Lights, officials said. An office area will be renovated for flight crews and other employees.
- Malia Obama Spotted At LAX, Carrying Own Bags & Going Through TSA For Commercial Flight
- The StarLux A330neo interior
- Airbus A321XLR delayed to 2024 over regulator concerns about extra fuel tank
- Hyatt’s Miraval is planning renovations at all 3 resorts
- Hertz will waive underage driver fees for recent grads. They will not, however, waive bail. (HT: The Points Guy)