News and notes from around the interweb:
- Former Fox News host Bill O’Reilly lambasts JetBlue employee over a late flight he threatens the employee and calls him a scumbag. (HT: Paul H)
On Sunday, former Fox host Bill O’Reilly threatened a JetBlue employee at JFK Airport after his flight to Turks & Caicos was delayed: “You f*cking scumbag! You’re gonna lose your job!” pic.twitter.com/30LFyNy2Yj
— Ron Filipkowski 🇺🇦 (@RonFilipkowski) April 19, 2022
- The federal government spent $17 millions on hotel rooms for migrants – that they did not use
- Congressman Thomas Massie has refused to fly since last summer because of the mask mandate he hates masks more than traffic between DC and Kentucky.
I haven’t been on an airplane since July of 2021. I have driven to DC every week we have been in session, because I refuse to be treated like livestock. Biden lost in the courts. If the airlines come to their senses, I will fly again, but not until then.
— Thomas Massie (@RepThomasMassie) April 18, 2022
- America’s longest runways
- Coffee, Tea, or Me… Airlines “sold flights on the backs of their female workers’ sex appeal. To fight back, flight attendants had to get creative.”
- British Airways extends elite status for Gold and Gold Guest List members but not for Silvers.