News and notes from around the interweb:
- Marriott Homes & Villas reduces minimum stay length from 3 nights to 2 nights
- Profile of a flight attendant who has worked 55 years at American Airlines
- Anti-AirBnb activists complain that the company mobilizes its users to defend against their efforts
- Hertz adds Tesla Model Y to its fleet Hertz customers who have been arrested when the rental chain mistakenly reports cars stolen wonder Y, too.
- Cash-strapped Thai Airways sells aircraft seats for 35,000 baht a pair
- State of Play Of Public Transport To New York LaGuardia