News and notes from around the interweb:
- IHG Hotels is offering double points on February and March stays registration is required, it’s worth registering, but not moving any stays to take advantage of. Worth noting that the bonus points count towards elite status which is being revamped.
- DIY Cocktails You Can Make In Airport Lounges
- Accor Live Limitless elite status fast track
- Building a single-stage-to-orbit space plane
- What NFTs and the Metaverse mean for airline loyalty programs Except there are use cases here that don’t require the blockchain at all (here’s a good way to this about what does). If you can build a feature just by interfacing with an existing loyalty database then the whole NFT thing is just a middle aged consultant selling a middle aged manager on ‘how to be relevant to kids today’.
- Guests share their experiences with a haunted Drury Plaza Hotel
- Former Dance Moms star is suing Santa Monica Hampton Inn for a door that fell over and trapped her in her wheelchair
- Will frequent flyer programs’ focus on environment pay dividends?