I’m a Briggs & Riley fan, my usual carry on is their Baseline CX bag. They’ve made a splash over the past month with a new bag, and I’ve arranged a giveaway.
As I explained earlier today, I’ll have a different Briggs & Riley bag to give away next week as well (different bags for different reasons, they’ve “got your business and leisure covered” as it were).
The Briggs & Riley TORQ is a departure from just functional offering a stylish hard shell that I think looks great (although it’s extra-reinforced to prevent damage, so functional too).
It has an extra wide wheel base to prevent tipping when overstuffed, and it’s a four wheel spinner for easy transport through the airport.
And it comes with Briggs & Riley’s unrivaled lifetime guarantee.
This time we’re going to try something different. Instead of answering one question, I’m going to ask you to answer two to be eligible to win.
- Do you have different bags for different seasons?
- Do you have different bags for different missions – such as vacation travel and work?
Here are the rules:
- You need to have answered both of those questions in your comment to this blog in order to be entered.
- You may enter up to once per day — and I give you a bit of slack in this, I won’t disqualify any entry as long as you don’t make more than one entry per calendar day or as long as no entry is closer than 24 hours together from another one. And if you’re close, we’re cool. I’m not looking to disqualify people, just to make sure there’s no massive ballot stuffing.
- All entries (comments) must be received no later than Thursday, June 6 at Noon Eastern time.
- I will draw a winner at random in the days following the close of the contest from those that meet these guidelines. Make sure you provide a valid e-mail address when entering to be eligible to win (you do not need to leave an email address in the comments, but along with your name where it asks for your email that email must be ‘real’ or I will have no way of contacting you).
- The winner acknowledges that this is a prize and is not for resale.
- I’m the final arbiter in all matters related to this contest and in all matters of interpretation. There is no appeal. I’m doing this because there’s an opportunity to send out a pretty cool high-end bag, and not taking anything in return, so please don’t give me a hard time in the process.
Any questions? E-mail me. And hopefully the winner will also follow up with me to let me know their impressions of the bag. It looks great!
Hit the comments of this post to enter!