News and notes from around the interweb:
- Expedia’s loyalty program is a study in devaluation, they lit the first match less than 8 months after launch and unsurprisingly devaluations continued (in several rounds, really). So is anyone even surprised that without notice you can no longer redeem points for flights?
Expedia Reps Dance On The Ashes Of Their Loyalty Program Flickr: Juggernautco
- Virtuoso has dropped Trump Hotels from its network
- Air India has banned employees from criticizing it on social media
- Association of Flight Attendants President Sara Nelson has bigger ambitions for herself than representing her members and says “you have to look for the next fight.” Right now she’s distracted by organizing Amazon workers rather than taking care of flight attendants.
- Meeting planner points: ICE securing hotel rooms to hold growing number of migrant families (HT: Paul H.)