News and notes from around the interweb:
- Just like the ‘Welcome to Perth’ sign on a Sydney roof and ‘Welcome to Cleveland’ in Milwaukeea ‘Welcome to Luton’ sign panics London Gatwick arrivals.
- The Adam Sandler song (“Grow Old With You”) in the background is what totally makes this.
Not to brag, but people totally love proposing on our planes at 35,000 ft. #SouthwestHeart pic.twitter.com/peA6I8SKU3
— Southwest Airlines (@SouthwestAir) May 22, 2022
- Ryanair Cabin Crew Downs Bottle of Wine and Whiskey While Working On a Flight I once boarded early to take photos of an inaugural flight and saw a flight attendant down an alcohol mini in the back of an aircraft while an FAA inspector was on board.
Ryanair Cabin Crew Downs Bottle of Wine and Whiskey While Working On a Flight https://t.co/ien4gWMobF via @yourownkanoo pic.twitter.com/29PUjQda2K
— BoardingArea (@BoardingArea) May 23, 2022
- Will only some business class seats on the forthcoming Qantas Airbus A350 have doors?
- Skateboarders from across the country takeover old MSY terminal
- Marriott Frenchman’s Reef in St. Thomas re-opening as a Westin and as an Autograph Collection property
Marriott St. Thomas, Credit: Marriott
Ryanair doesn’t provide water for it’s employees, they have to buy it. Might as well buy the hard stuff…..
Would the 2 drink maximum that APFA wants apply to working flight attendants also or just the people who pay their salaries?
Read somewhere else that this employee was on a subsidiary airline owned by Ryanair (can’t remember name) and that Ryanair hires “contract FA’s” who actually work for a third party legal entity (confusing-and this saves money?) so hiring screening is not “tight.”
FAA inspector? What jurisdiction do they have?
Seems to me he didn’t care if he lost his job but he probably didn’t figure on the getting arrested part.
If my job required me to deal “appropriately” with some of the clown acts & knuckleheads I have encountered & been forced to fly with these past four years, I would require an alternative reality as well.
I bet the dude who told on the flight attendant ratted out all his friends growing up when they got in trouble to save his own rear.
He definitely puts his pinky out when he drinks if you know what I mean there, Verne