News and notes from around the interweb:
- How American Airlines almost improperly denied boarding to all Americans trying to get onto their last flight to Israel before the country shut its borders
- China Airlines reveals its flat bed A321neo business class
- The car rental apocalypse is real.
- Former Air New Zealand CEO becomes New Zealand opposition leader
- Original concept images behind the new Singapore Airlines A380 Suites first revealed in November 2017.
- As well we should!
My flight home on @AmericanAir was canceled last night after keeping us on the tarmac for 2 hrs. The pilot finally said, “They have no plan,” and let us off the plane. Rebooked on a flight today.
At least I learned one thing at this motel they gave me: Texans really love Texas. pic.twitter.com/RRe8q3t1OG
— Crystal Zheng (@CrystalZhengMD) November 29, 2021