News and notes from around the interweb:
- Both Southwest and JetBlue were ruled by the Department of Transportation to have violated federal disability rules in denying air travel mask exemptions.
- Why has the U.S. gotten so bad at doing big infrastructure projects even compared to Europe? (NYT) It seems like too many points at which too many groups can exercise veto, leverage, or delay.
- Air Passenger Pleads Guilty to Claiming Over $500k for Lost Baggage He Never Had
- At MSP airport, Thrifty charged me $932 for returning the car to Terminal 1 instead of Terminal 2
- Rumor: That Hyatt is planning a new promotion 2022 bonus points every 2 nights, Jan 15 – April 20.
- The US is getting another startup airline, California-based Airbahn
[…] wrote a little over a week ago that Hyatt would announce a new promotion of 2022 bonus points every 2 nights, Jan 15 – April 20. And they’re doing exactly that. One […]