News and notes from around the interweb:
- Falling for the China tea ceremony scam
- Alaska Airlines announced that effective April 15 economy awards on Icelandar are going up 7500 miles each way. Business class award pricing doesn’t change. (HT: One Mile at a Time)
- Is this the new Emirates premium economy seat?
- India’s Jet Airways has grounded 15 more planes they cannot pay for leaving the airline with fewer than 15 planes operating.
Copyright: boarding1now / 123RF Stock Photo
- “How airlines decide where to fly” most short explanatory videos from Wendover Productions are worth watching.