News and notes from around the interweb:
- Oh, come on. Hotels do not actually need NFTs in order to prevent discounted hotel rooms from being resold. There are much easier ways to do this.
- EY employees get instant Alaska Airlines elite status for 180 days
- How one airline leaving small Kansas airports could deal a blow to the state’s rural economy
- How interstate roads are numbered
- Podcast with the chief of product for IAG (Avios)
- Cruise passengers ‘report nausea and vomiting from chemical fumes’ on board Carnival Magic ship but isn’t drinking and vomiting what passengers on a Carnival ship do anyway?