News and notes from around the interweb:
- Is Turo a good alternative to regular rental cars?
- Banker successfully cleared of charges – too drunk to be responsible for assaulting flight attendants. His lawyer had successfully used this defense before.
This included attempting to headbutt a female flight attendant, and pulling a male flight attendant onto the ground…Mr. Clegg’s defence was that his conduct on the BA flight was caused by combining alcohol with two Ambien tablets – the side effects of which was was unaware.
‘If somebody told me – or had I read the leaflet – and it said there was a one in a million chance of this happening, I would not have taken the pills,’ he said.
- American Airlines pilot gets snippy with air traffic control sometimes there’s confusion over instructions but sarcasm and condescension isn’t a good idea.
- KLM’s CEO will step down in a year, three years after the Air France KLM group CEO failed to push him out.
Copyright: flaperval / 123RF Stock Photo
- Some Austin residents angry the airport could locate up to 6 million gallons of jet fuel as close as 500 feet from a residence