News and notes from around the interweb:
- Passengers arrested for cursing at two- and four-year old children on JetBlue flight
- We have no idea how much spread was ‘on the job’ but airport workers don’t benefit from inflight HEPA air filtration.
NEW: The number of TSA workers who have tested positive for coronavirus since the start of the pandemic just hit 10,000. "It is time for all of us to get vaccinated," says an agency-wide memo. pic.twitter.com/Iu5mjjJTh4
— Pete Muntean (@petemuntean) September 13, 2021
- American Airlines insourcing maintenance of what’s left of its inflight entertainment systems
- Southwest’s President resigns after being passed over as its next CEO.
- Often overlooked, but no less important, when cleaning an aircraft:
Wanted to adjust the air vent on my flight this morning but I just couldn’t bring myself to touch it. Hey @AmericanAir, I’m flying on the same flight again on Friday. Can we at least make sure the knobs to adjust the vents don’t have any mold, mildew Or whatever that is on them? pic.twitter.com/nGGmGye6z6
— Nerdy Nicole is still Suspish of 2021 🤨 (@CandissNicole) September 13, 2021